YA Fantasy Author, Musician & Vocalist
VAUGHN EDWARD is an Author, a Performing Vocalist, and a Photographer. He has toured across the country, from coast to coast, singing his own originals and performing with pop, funk, blues, electronic, jazz, rock, ska, reggae, orchestra and world bands. Along with vocals, he plays fluently, the keyboard, saxophone and hand drums, and he has a background in dance and yoga.
Performances & Credits include performing at Webster University, Washington University, Duke University, MO Botanical Gardens, and Casting for Community Musicals in Chicago. Previously, Vaughn performed in bands that opened up for The Roots, Porno For Pyros, Fishbone, The Toasters (Twice in NC and MO), and The Pie Tasters. He also played a concert with Actor/Pianist Chevy Chase.
* 2018: Published two books, "Music Technique Exercises for Treble Clef" and for "...Bass Clef".
* 2017: Published Book I in his YA Fantasy series, WARRIOR CHILDREN.
* 2016: Won "Best Pop Song" for Dec 2016 with The Akademia.
* 2014: He was sponsored and featured by Rude Boy Magazine.
* 2014: He Scored and Arranged the music to a new musical, entitled "Thunder Bay" based off of rock songs from the 90's.
His travels have led him through almost every mountain range in the United States. During his travels, he studied for fifteen years under many authentic, enlightened teachers from India, Tibet, the U.K., Jamaica, the Island of Mauritius and elsewhere. Each of his teachers left their mark and contributed in some way to the stories and basis of his YA Fantasy novel series, Warrior Children, and the gods and goddesses within the series.